Friday, August 24, 2007

8-24-07 Status Update

I just want to apologize. I am in the process of starting a new job, and the hours and training are taking a bit of a toll on me. I just havent been able to sit down and write out my thoughts about the Tigers lately. Things should get back to normal next week when I'll get into my regular schedule and I'll be able to watch all the games again and analyze what I see. But for the last two weeks, I've just been too wrapped up in other things to write here. So I apologize for that, especially after I had just received a bunch of compliments from people telling me they enjoyed my blog so far and that they were waiting for more. I promise I'll get back to the 2-3 posts per week rate beginning next week.....and with all the moves the Tigers have made, I'll have a lot of catching up to do!

-mt

No comments: