Saturday, July 28, 2007

7-28-07 Welcome

I hope to post my first "article" on the Detroit Tigers by the end of this weekend (7-29-07).


The purpose of this blog is to create a forum where I can collect my thoughts and share them with other Tiger fans. I'll be recapping each series, making predictions, evaluating players, and much more. I already spend an ungodly amount of time thinking, talking and writing about the Tigers, so I figure its about time for me to branch out and organize my observations and opinions. I am familiar with many other great Tiger fans and I enjoy reading their blogs, so I hope that my writings can do the same for other fans. My first real post will focus on the bullpen (how can you not focus on that at this point), the Angels series, and the upcoming non-waiver trade deadline.

Again, I hope this blog will be as enjoyable to read as it will be for me to write and assemble. Thanks for checking it out. Go Tigers!

3 comments:

They Don't Pay Us Enough said...

Hey buddy, this is Lou (Lbh24) from MotownSports. Just wanted to say hey and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say in here!

chuckles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chuckles said...

Welcome to the world of baseball blogging. Have fun!!

PUGE!!